A terrific place for a Family Outing, or a Super Party Place for
your Special Someone
A visit to the Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm provides children (and 'grown-ups' too) with the opportunity to experience the joy of getting 'close and personal' with lots of friendly farmyard animals in a delightful outdoor country atmosphere but just 30 minutes from the Perth CBD.
There are lots of things to do.......
- Talk to the Animals -
- Alpacas, Toffy the llama, Bella the Red Deer, ponies,miniature horses, miniature donkeys, 'Sam-mule' the mini mule,Pearl, the Clydesdale/Percheron, Boxer, Teddy & Rusty the Kangaroos, Ernie the Emu and friends, lots of lovely lambs & sheep, cute
kids and goats, 'Ali' the Brahman steer, calves, piglets, rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens, hens, roosters, ducklings, ducks, geese, Sugar & Roxy the Foxes, JJ the old farm dog, lots of birds and talking parrots and more...
- You can bottle feed the lambs, kids, piglets and calves
- Nurse a chick, duckling, bunny or guinea pig
- Bucket feed the rabbits, guinea pigs and anything with feathers
- Collect the eggs
- Tractor/Train rides
- Pony rides
- Bouncy Castle
- Play Areas
- You can Party in the Barn or picnic under a shady tree