Visit the Farm
When visiting the picturesque Swan Valley and perhaps one of the many vineyards, restaurants, cafes, boutique breweries, chocolate factory, art galleries etc be sure you call into the Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm the kids will love you... and
you'll love the farm too......
A 'MUST VISIT' for 'family tourists' to the Swan Valley - a delightful experience for both
the young and the 'young at heart'.
Everyday to the general public - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Christmas Day & Boxing Day
$13.00 per person (Children 2YO and over & Adults) (under 2YO Free)
$48.00 Family or Group ( combination of 4 Children or Adults)
$60.00 Family or Group Entry: (combination of 5 Children or Adults)
$10.00 Per person - (concession - Seniors, pensioners etc)
$ 5.00 Per person - PONY RIDES
Bookings are not required for day visitors
Entry includes the following:
- Interaction with the cuddly farm animals
- FreeTractor/Train rides around the farm
- Free Access to the Bouncy Castle and play areas
- Free buckets of food to feed the bunnies, guinea pigs and 'anything with feathers'
- Free bottle feeding
- Free tea/coffee for 'grown-ups'
- Free use of the gas BBQ's and picnic areas